In addition to the 1898 Flour Mill and the 1904 World's Fair Swedish Pavilion, a number of other historic structures grace the museum grounds.
- 1903 West Kentuck One Room School – originally located between Lindsborg and McPherson
- 1879 Lindsborg’s Kansas Pacific/Union Pacific Railroad Depot – just a few blocks from original location
- 1879 Lindsborg School – First public school in Lindsborg, then first building at Bethany College
- Ca 1890 Erickson Bros. Workshop – local farm workshop where brothers developed telephone dial technology
- 1869 Blacksmith Shop – originally located near Coronado Heights northwest of Lindsborg
- 1869 ‘Sweadal,’ First County Courthouse – originally located southwest of Lindsborg
- 1870 Homestead Cabin – originally located southwest of Lindsborg